Saturday, November 7, 2009

For the love of Costco

I am a big ol' fan of Costco. I love it there! I could go every single day and not get tired of it. Every few days I think hmmmm is there something I need from Costco. I know I know, it's werid and probably somewhat unhealthy well maybe just for my bank account :) It's kinda like laundry for me.  It calms me down. I relax and just walk up and down each aisle and look at all the fun items that I hope to someday have(haha yeah right!). Today Maddy and I went together. Maddy was on the hunt for a workbook. We were unable to find what she wanted but did find a book/kit to make  friendship braclets. She's super excited and I am too. I haven't made a friendship braclet in about 20 years! So tonight and Sunday Maddy and I will be making our braclets. Thank you Costco for the fun activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment