Sunday, September 20, 2009

31

I actually was looking forward to turning 31. Starting a new year and hopefully making it better than the last. Unfortunetly 31 so far has sucked! It actually started to really suck about 48hrs ago. Life is changing around here. We have to find some where to live in 6 weeks. Yep 6 freakin weeks!!! That means search for a new apartment or house, pack, move, unpack and during all of that I need to deal with leaving the last place we lived with Olivia before she died. Ugh........ I know it sounds crazy and no one will understand why that is so difficult but for me it's absolutley one of the hardest things for me. But I have no choice to just deal with it and move on. And that is what I will do...............

Thankfully tomorrow is a new day and hopefully 31 can just get better from here!



1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. Why the short notice? I can understand an attachment to a place where you once lived with someone who has since died. It's hard to move (literally) on, but I'm sure new happy memories are in your future.

    --Nicole

    ReplyDelete