Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

So I've been thinking that with the start of the new year I  might have a few things I'd like to try and get accomplished.

1. I'd like to learn how to chill out a bit. Now for me that's a HUGE challenge. I'm a worrier. I worry about EVERYTHING and it really wears me down and puts me in a cranky mood. I really struggle with it and I'm hoping that I can at least work on it and get it more in control. You only live once and I surely don't need to be worrying all the time!

2. I'd like to work on being a better wife. No realationship is perfect and David and I have been through a lot. Marriage is not a walk in the park! But I don't say this enough,  I'm pretty lucky.(yes I said it out loud, and Haley just fainted!!!)  I have been able to stay at home for pretty much the last 8 1/2 yrs and take care of our 2 daughters. It's something that many people aren't able to do and I surely do not take it for granted. I'm super lucky that David is totally laid back and deals with my cleaning, laundry and OCD issues!!!!  He laughs when I fall down but he always picks me up! I'm so not the easiest person to live with and although I drive him nuts he always comes home to me! After 5 1/2yrs of really tough grieving and missing our daughter we have definetly found our way back to eachother and for that I am forever grateful.

3. I'd like to become a better mom. I love being a mom, but I think since Olivia died I haven't done the best job. It's been a really rough 5 1/2 yrs for me. I feel like I have a lot of making up to do.  I adore Madison and I love her more than anything in this world. She deserves everything and more........



I hope this new year brings many new joys and many many moments of love..................




2 comments:

  1. That was the nicest blog ever!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that you have found peace in your heart and I know 2010 will bring you many wondeful things. Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I think 2010 is your year!

    PS - David laughs when I fall down, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete